Global Artificial Intelligence Hackathon
The Global Hackathon series is community-centered event. It is run by local event organizers around the world. New York is one of the 9 cities to participate in the first season of the hackathon series.
The first ever Global Hackathon series is kicking off with Artificial Intelligence. Whether you are an expert or a newbie in AI, we welcome you to join this event and work with your local innovator community to prototype and find solutions to real world problems.
Come and join your community and have fun!
- Participants: Individuals (over 18 years in age); Teams; Organizations (up to 100 employees)
How to enter
Challenges will be announced globally during the kick off of the event, and attendees can pick one of the challenges to work on either by themselves or with a team. After two days of hacking and prototyping, teams have the option to showcase their projects on stage. Your local audience will pick 3 winners, one for each challenge, prizes TBD.
CTO at FOWNDERS
Senior Product Manager at Clarifai
Developer Evangelist at Twilio
Director of Engineering at Clarity
1. Hack supports social good, diversity and/or inclusivity.
2. Disrupts the status quo for a problem, industry or demographic.
3. Challenge to build from a technical standpoint.
4. Product effectively solves a problem in an innovative way